11-02-07, 03:53 PM   #1
sorcerous
An Aku'mai Servant

I need a bit of help

i just had my first mazzlegasm the other day and ive been playing around with all the cooldown and cast bars etc but i cant seem to change the options on one of them. see i like to not have to look anywhere else on the screen except at me or my target, but i cant make some of the cooldown bars big enough to "see without looking" if you get what i mean...

anyway here is a screenshot to illustrate my point

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?i...chaddonlk7.jpg

any help would be appreciated.
11-02-07, 04:34 PM   #2
Tyrolit
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Red face

oh never seen any bars up there, cant get on wow till tomorow but maybe Quartz?

if it is or it isnt 1st try re mazzlefying, then look on mazzle options (press the yellow M button)

with mazzleUI so many people use it, almost every question that could be asked already has, and been answered lots of times, so if this doesnt help press the "search" button above and try searches in mazzle for quartz, cast bar, times and anyothers you can think of

if this was no help at all im sorry, just got in from pub
11-02-07, 04:41 PM   #3
sorcerous
An Aku'mai Servant

ok i have managed to figure out that it is the Hourglass addon but i still cannot change it. The reason you might not have seen those bars there before is that i moved them from being somewhere above (and slightly to the left i think) of the target frame.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I need a bit of help