10-02-07, 01:25 AM   #1
TzuArath
A Murloc Raider
Problem with fonts...

Im using ClearFont 2 to change the fonts, but somehow it wont apply to all the addons, among them are DUF. I've also made the Fonts package with the right name and such in the WoW folder. And the secound problem, I dont get it without the addons, is the name tags on other players and targets, like: Iownyou <Owned> (example).
Ty...
10-02-07, 03:30 AM   #2
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

Not sure on the ClearFont2 problem seeing as how I've never used it before.

As for the name tags above players heads, the basic one that has their name and guild in < > underneath the name is a standard option from blizzard. Just check out your interface settings.
10-02-07, 10:05 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
CF2 doesn't replace **all** fonts for all mods. It only replaces the default in-game fonts which most addons use. For DUF, you'll have to type /duf and change the font yourself in the options.

For the names over units, that code is commented out in CF2 due to some tainting issue that (I think) is waiting on Blizzard to be fixed. It only effects setting MTs through the Blizzard Raid/MT interface. If you don't do that, then un-comment out the code. It's explained in the file, I believe. Or you can do the "Infamous Step Two" which is also explained in the CF2 readme.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with fonts...