08-08-05, 08:46 AM   #1
GM Duncan Idaho
A Kobold Labourer

I know that this is not what you all want to hear, but I made a windows application to make browsing thottbot easier... I did not upload it anywhere cuz I didn't want to release it without thottbot's permission, so I e-mailed them using the subscription page on the thottbot website, but got no reply.. This is some kinda learning project for me because I'm new in programming. If I ever get resonse from them, it will be released for free so everyone can use it if they like.
(If anyone in charge of thottbot.com is reading this post, please e-mail me. I want to send you the software so you can examine it if it matchs your expectations, and if you have no problems with it, I will release it)

And about the thottbot add-on for wow... I don't know how thottbot database is being ran, but I think they might not like that idea... The reason for that is that -I believe- thottbot gets paid for the advertisements on the website, and such an add-on would prevent them from gaining money...

English aint my primary language so please excuse me if this post was hard to understand due to sucky language

Everyone have fun

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » In-game Thottbot alternative (this is not a "embedding thott browser in WoW" thread)