09-07-07, 08:00 PM   #1
Ahmune
A Kobold Labourer
UI Request

I have searched high and low for a mod that simply allows me to turn off all interface on the screen.

Ill elaborate. What Im looking for is a UI mod that allows me to turn off the hotbar,main bar, bags, char portrait along with the mana and health bars, and the mini map. You see, I'm an Rp'er, so the less I see that distracts me from the scenery, the better. I have used other mods, but the problem lies in the fact that I can turn all of that off, but my loot screen when i kill a mob wont show up, nor quests when i talk to a quest giver, giving me the UI mod blues.

Anyone know of a mod that can wipe the screen of everything, but still allow you to loot mobs/take quests? You'll make me a very happy gamer.
09-07-07, 09:51 PM   #2
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Alt+Z aint good enough for ya?
09-07-07, 10:11 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There is an RP mod that hides all but the chat frame, but I don't recall which one atm....
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-07-07, 10:41 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by malcite
Alt+Z aint good enough for ya?
Alt z hides everything. they just want most things hidden.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
09-07-07, 11:11 PM   #5
Jazradel
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dash - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...7391-Dash.html
Maybe?
09-07-07, 11:19 PM   #6
Ev_
An Aku'mai Servant
I'd say take a little time to do something to your liking (since you want to go super minimalist, this shouldn't take long). You obviously need at least a few things on screen to play, so you can't just Alt-z. Start with a few mods like Bongos and Pitbull that will let you take away EVERYTHING from the default UI and only turn back on what you want.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » UI Request