09-02-07, 12:48 AM   #1
Icemanftbl44
A Defias Bandit
Question Mazzle Options Issue

Im having a problem with my Mazzle UI options. When i go into them and try to change things, like in the settings, the buttons dont allow me to click on them or alter them in any way. What can i do to fix this???
09-03-07, 11:26 AM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
IIRC, someone else had this problem and it turned out they they either had a library conflict with an add-on they added or they didn't do a clean install.
09-06-07, 04:23 PM   #3
Parium
A Fallenroot Satyr
I'm having that problem too. I came to see if there was a fix, patch work around blah blah, guess not doing a clean install. Only extra mod I have is dressing room I believe, but it was working fine for a good long while. Then I started having antagonist, chronometer, item rack, sct, sctd all reset and not be enabled. i would enable them all manually using the / commands. Today I got lazy and decided to just use the menu and realized it didnt work. I know it wasnt working before but it was minor and I thought I had messed it up when I went to do something else, and shruged it off. But now I see it just isnt working. Neither is wowace updatr it keeps crashing on me.. connection?
09-06-07, 05:20 PM   #4
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
If mods are not being enabled that means you are not getting a complete mazzification, IE some one or a few are having errors. A clean install would prolly fix this up. I cannot speak for the dressing room mod as to compatability.

As to WAU, there is a nice how to discussion over at the http://www.wowace.com site. Without know your exact setup etc I can't really tell you need this or that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle Options Issue