07-24-07, 09:49 AM   #1
killingyouu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Deadly boss mods

Every time i try to bring up the dbm menu i get a error about GUI not being enabeled?
07-24-07, 10:03 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
then go into the addons list to see if its enabled? I've never used DBM, myself.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-25-07, 02:31 AM   #3
Detritus
A Cyclonian
Yep, I had this problem myself. I enabled DBM through the Mazzle config menu but it didn't run up properly because some of the dependant DBM mods hadn't been enabled. Don't know if this is a bug or not, you'll have to manually go into the addons list (Press ESC, Select Addons) to enable all the DBM mods.
07-25-07, 05:20 AM   #4
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hmmm

i wonder if this is because DBM has load on demand modules. you see murmur and it loads the warnings for murmur.... maybe they are miscalled required dependancies instead of optional...

just an idea.

doc
07-25-07, 06:33 AM   #5
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by doc309
i wonder if this is because DBM has load on demand modules. you see murmur and it loads the warnings for murmur.... maybe they are miscalled required dependancies instead of optional...

just an idea.

doc
The standard dbm should be loaded without considering 5man instances (which murmur is)
as long as you got it enabled in the addons menu all should be alright

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Deadly boss mods