07-14-07, 06:24 PM   #1
Raezer
A Murloc Raider

Lightbulb How to I make my Bongo action bars bigger without overlaping?

Like the title says, but I'll repeat it just in case it doesn't put it all on the forum page.

How do you make you Bongo action bars bigger without overlapping? I thought I did it earlier today when I was messing with it, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to do it now. I see you can scale the bars in the general section but it over laps the other buttons, so is there a way to get some spacing in between that, or some option for me somewhere else to fix that.

Also some of the font is too small, I'm not sure where to go to fit that too. Like around my profile(?) icon and target 3d icon. I will add a screen shot so you know what I'm talking about.

I'm new to all this, just started the game a few months ago, and started using add ons like a week ago
Ok I figured it out lol. Its in the General Bongo set up, unlock your bars then go to the area you want to edit, then right click on it, that should bring up all the spacing/scale/sizing to your hearts content. Whew, glad to figured that out.

As for the text in the target and self portrait area, I seen where you can edit it with the Discord Unit Frames Add-On. But you really got to read carefully to see where all that junk is at and sort of play with it. I hate to go to clearfont2 add-on and bring my font down to itty bitty just so I could read the the Discord add-on because the font was too big and text was laying over text. Ugh, I hate doing all this tweaking, but once its over I hope not to have to do it again lol, or at least I know how now.

How does everyone read the font and deal with everything being so small? Does everybody have like 42' screens. I'm just lost on how either I'm behind the times on screen size( 17' btw) or I'm blind as a bat, or both.

Also when I raise up my resolution to 1440x900 my eyes couldn't focus or just well where doing something weird, I couldn't look at the screen without my eyes getting watery, anyone else ever have that problem? lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_071407_191303.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	1282  

Last edited by Raezer : 07-14-07 at 08:12 PM. Reason: to explain my solution to my own problem
07-14-07, 06:27 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can make the fonts bigger by chaging them to Mr.MAgoo when you mazzify.

Not sure on the action bars though

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-14-07, 06:36 PM   #3
Raezer
A Murloc Raider

Talking

Most of my font is fine, its just some of it isn't. Right now I'm trying to figure it out while I wait for replies on this forum hehe.

Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
You can make the fonts bigger by chaging them to Mr.MAgoo when you mazzify.

Not sure on the action bars though
07-14-07, 07:36 PM   #4
Hellarion
A Black Drake

i think with bongos you have to unlock the bars then right click a bar to bring up that bars menu then take off the buttons that over lap or scale them down some.

I also had some problems with my fonts when using mazzleui..Magoo is the way to go but then you get fonts overlapping stuff like you do with some frames using skinner...i guess its just something we have to deal with till they fix it
07-14-07, 07:37 PM   #5
delaplane1626
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
The answer!

You can make them as big as you want. If you want them big and they over lap each other just unlock the bars and move them around to your likeings. That should do the trick for you.
07-14-07, 08:15 PM   #6
Raezer
A Murloc Raider

Talking

Aww darn, I figured it out but took me so long to type it that couple of you guys replied...now that just makes me look stupid or ****y lol. Thanks though!!!! Sure are fast responses on this forum, that is great.
07-15-07, 11:37 AM   #7
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I play on a 17" at 1920x1200, but it's an LCD. I think it depends a lot on your screen. On my 19" normal crt monitor, it's not very clear. Running it at higher resolutions will also increase clarity if your video card can handle it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How to I make my Bongo action bars bigger without overlaping?