07-10-07, 01:33 AM   #1
thandrenn
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mail Address Book

Are there any Mail Address book addons out there? Preferably something that can auto-fill in when I start a mail. Thanks!
07-10-07, 09:59 AM   #2
Tithulta
A Black Drake

it's not what your hoping for, but anyone in your friends list will auto fill when you send a mail. Enter the first letter of their name and if there aren't several people in your friends list with the same first letter you wont have to type anymore. IF there are you'll have to type enough letter to narrow it down to the one you want.
07-10-07, 10:03 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I believe it's Friends list and Guild list... You could check out Postal - it adds a pull-down menu for you to select names from your friends and guild lists, but I don't recall off the top of my head if it lets you add names to it that aren't on those lists...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-11-07, 09:50 PM   #4
thandrenn
A Murloc Raider
Thanks guys, but I'm looking for something that works when they aren't on Friends or Guild List
07-11-07, 10:23 PM   #5
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by thandrenn
Thanks guys, but I'm looking for something that works when they aren't on Friends or Guild List
that would be hardd, it would have to pull every name on your faction from the server some how, and make a list. So I don't think it can be done.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-12-07, 08:38 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Unless you created a database of names yourself for it to autocomplete when you type them. But I haven't seen anything like that, personally.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mail Address Book