05-09-07, 09:23 PM   #1
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
ag_unitframes buff/debuffs

On a lot of the layouts I've found (and liked) the buff/debuff icons are sooooooo small. I realize that you can increase the Scale, but a lot of times that makes the character portrait and bars way too big.

Is there a way to just increase the size of the buff/debuff icons?

Last edited by Cindy1002 : 05-10-07 at 10:26 AM.
05-09-07, 10:28 PM   #2
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do not recall if AG allows changing the size of the icons apart from the bars or not since I stopped using them. I use PitBull now, which does allow you to change the icon size apart from the bars. Not to mention when setting up your layout, you do not have to be in a party to layout your party bars. It has a built in config setup that allows you to see how it will look as you change it.

files.wowace.com

Cheers.
05-09-07, 10:50 PM   #3
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Does pitbull have a lot of styles/layouts for the units?
05-10-07, 02:08 AM   #4
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Styles and Layouts are still being made, as Pitbull is still in beta, but these unit frames are 100% customisable, you'll be able to change things you didn't even know existed

For premade layouts grab surfaces and shared media as well.
05-10-07, 09:39 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
To change the size of aura icons in ag_UF, you need to reduce the number of auras per row. They will stretch (get bigger) to fit the width of the frame.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-10-07, 09:42 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Debz
Styles and Layouts are still being made, as Pitbull is still in beta, but these unit frames are 100% customisable, you'll be able to change things you didn't even know existed

For premade layouts grab surfaces and shared media as well.
There are still some things about PitBull that aren't fully customizable, like having different font heights for health and name. But, yes.

Surfaces and SharedMedia do not house layouts for PitBull. Surfaces holds textures for status bars and SharedMedia holds textures, fonts, etc. (media).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-10-07, 10:24 AM   #7
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Seerah
To change the size of aura icons in ag_UF, you need to reduce the number of auras per row. They will stretch (get bigger) to fit the width of the frame.
Nice.. I don't need two row yet, hopefully that helps a little.
05-10-07, 10:38 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think it only goes down to 8 auras per row, and if that's still not big enough for you, then increase the width of your frames - the auras will again stretch/resize to fit.

05-30-07, 12:12 PM   #9
Enzos
A Murloc Raider
Does anybody know how to activate the timer of the debuff i have cast on a mob/boss ?! With 2.1 there is an option in the standard blizzard uf, but i can´t find them in ag_uf
06-06-07, 09:34 AM   #10
Enzos
A Murloc Raider
nobody any idea ?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ag_unitframes buff/debuffs