04-08-07, 01:00 PM   #1
bboyramo
A Murloc Raider
Rerolled a Rouge and having a UI problem

So i made a rouge this morning to play with a friend. When i load Mazzle my chat area is all messed up and it says

2007/04/08 14:56:19-212-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

---
Anyone know why that is happening becuase on my mage there are no errors at all. Only on my rouge it also makes the trinkets over the chat area too and there is big black box over it
04-08-07, 01:55 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Try remazzifying your rogue.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-08-07, 03:33 PM   #3
bboyramo
A Murloc Raider
I did and i also tried a few other classes and the same thing happens
04-08-07, 04:08 PM   #4
Mordikaiin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
try changing your Mem Setting in AddOns...

Up top where it says 48, change it to 60 as said by Mazzle UI, but I had an issue with the suggested mazzle setting and didn't even add any new addosn to mazzle yet so i run mine at 75.

If that don't help try reinstalling and if the problem persists I don;t knwo what from there.

My Mazzle works fine for all ym characters and I have had one of each class and race that I used with Mazzle.

The onyl install problems I had wer emy own mistakes and that was not setting my mem usage max higher.

By the look of your error its saying that Ace2 is not loaded, make sure you did not delete ace2, disable on your own. If you didn't than mem usage max is probably your problem.

Last edited by Mordikaiin : 04-08-07 at 04:10 PM.
04-08-07, 05:59 PM   #5
bboyramo
A Murloc Raider
ok reinstalled mazzle 100% fresh. To better explain the problem my combat text bar the one that shows the damage you do and what the mobs do to you is over my chat window. Memory is not a problem i have 2Gigs of Ram and never had a problem with my mage with this UI. It also places the trinket bar and auto bar over my chat window with with any toon i make other then the mage i already have

Hmm i just turned off atlas and decursive and everything has loaded up fine i guess i had to turn those off first since this is a new toon. Maybe they caused it to not load correctly >.<

Last edited by bboyramo : 04-08-07 at 06:09 PM.
04-08-07, 06:12 PM   #6
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As I've said in many threads, the UI has not been updated in quite some time. As a result, there may be library conflicts when you install more updated add-ons. You probably had such a conflict that threw an error and caused the Mazzifier to not complete the process.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Rerolled a Rouge and having a UI problem