03-25-07, 05:41 PM   #1
Mordikaiin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Union

I was thinking of making a mod that allows for users to put up like a work order and other users to do the work. For example...

Jonus needs 150 Light Leather but has not the time to farm them and cannot find anyone to buy them. so he puts a work order in for 150 Light Leather and the prices he will pay per stack.

Hatcliff decides hey thats a good price he is paying and takes the work order and mails him the 150 Light leather COD.

Basically what it would have to do is enable a user to post what they want how much of it and the price per stack and also have to option to reimburse mailing fees.

As well on the flip side any user that has the addon can see work orders and should be able to sign up for the order.

I know it can be done but i do not have the time to mod anymore and thus gave up modding, so im passing this great addon idea onto someone lucky enough to take the challenge.

I call it Union because it's like a Workers Union. Other good names might be Employ or somethign along the lines.

I hope someone will take the challenge, i think it will be very useful, widely used and help with the fight to keep the economy at a decent price range for items which gold farmers n power levelers screw up.

03-25-07, 05:46 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
sounds cool.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Union