03-13-07, 10:11 PM   #401
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
ya but i think do to the positioning it's tiny tip, i havent encountered th problem sinc ei deleted the wtf tiny tips and re mazzlegasmed (i still love it..go old versions of mazz)

ill edit this post if i have trouble

03-14-07, 03:45 PM   #402
Charybdis
A Cyclonian
I seem to be having an issue with itemsync not storing any actual items linked to me/items I see.

It only gathers items in my inventory/wearing.

One thing that is really bugging me as well, if I'm fighting two mobs of the same name, and I banish one. If the other one is killed, my banish timer vanishes.

03-14-07, 06:46 PM   #403
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Buttons

Arkive, I recently had to get rid of Bongos and replace it with Bartender3 because my bars would randomly get stuck... I would shift to regular form and have my bear bar only, no matter how many times I shifted after... and the only thing that would rectify it was disabling and reenabling the mod... a simple /console reloadui wouldn't fix it. I Mazzified first, then disabled Bongos and fixed up Bartender.
Anyone have any idea why the Bongos bars would freeze like this? None of the paging would help... Any other druids having trouble with this?

03-14-07, 07:09 PM   #404
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Charybdis
I seem to be having an issue with itemsync not storing any actual items linked to me/items I see.

It only gathers items in my inventory/wearing.

One thing that is really bugging me as well, if I'm fighting two mobs of the same name, and I banish one. If the other one is killed, my banish timer vanishes.

this is a problem with almost all timers, mobs of the same level/name tend to have problems cross recognizing, irecomend ditching mazzles stock tmers, and getting dottimers and natur enemy

03-15-07, 12:03 AM   #405
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
so any ideas mazz?

like this tool tip issue has to go

EDIT
may have been the adon on mobile frames....i just turned it off

ya i pretty sure it was mobile fames...GRRRR i want to move stuff around

Last edited by amz370 : 03-15-07 at 12:37 AM.

03-15-07, 04:22 AM   #406
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Nynaeve
Arkive, I recently had to get rid of Bongos and replace it with Bartender3 because my bars would randomly get stuck... I would shift to regular form and have my bear bar only, no matter how many times I shifted after... and the only thing that would rectify it was disabling and reenabling the mod... a simple /console reloadui wouldn't fix it. I Mazzified first, then disabled Bongos and fixed up Bartender.
Anyone have any idea why the Bongos bars would freeze like this? None of the paging would help... Any other druids having trouble with this?
I know that many of the "stance" changing things can get stuck especially with default keybindings for page change left in place. I had this problem once in my warrior where I was perpetually "stuck" in berserk stance (i.e. my bars wouldnt change to reflect abilities in other stance). I did what you di and disabled and re-enabled. This fixed it. To prevent it from happening again, I unbound all the keys that dealt with paging from the keybinding menu. I have a feeling it was a SHIFT-MOUSEWHEEL that did me in ... Hope this helps.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

03-15-07, 09:05 AM   #407
Jessop
A Murloc Raider
Bottom Pane Goes Blank....

I hope this was not already posted and I missed it.

My aspect ratio is 1.6 at the highest resolution.
I was playing my Hunter toon, level 29 Blood Elf on Mok' Nathal server.
I am using the Advanced Hunter button layout.
I do not have any extra addons (MazzleUI is my first).
I did not get an error message and could not get a screenshot.

In two separate occasions last night, questing near Tarren Mill, I had my Bottom Pane and Fubar both go blank and be unaccessable. The problem occured at the moment I died after being killed by 6-7 mobs. The weird part is that I could still scan with the camera (both with the mouse, and with the keyboard). My toon did not fade in the ususal "you are dead" matter either, and when other res'd characters came back while I was dead they could see my toon as if he were still alive, just laying down on the ground.

I tried to type the "console reload" but without being able to see what was going on on the screen, this did not work. I "alt-tabbed" out of the program three or four times to see if that would jolt the UI, but it did not. "Esc" did not bring up the menu either, I was forced to "alt-Tab" and close the program through windows.

I cannot say for sure that I did not hit some magical key combination or something like that (I could tell you a story about my uncle's cat running across his keyboard and removing all of the icons on his computer). I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen.

Thanks Mazzle et al for all of the monsterous work you have done to create this UI. It makes WOW a completely different game (in a much better way).

Turns out I was hitting "Alt-Z" Thanks!

Last edited by Jessop : 03-20-07 at 08:11 AM.

03-15-07, 09:28 AM   #408
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
sounds like u hit option Z and disables ur ui, its done so u can take screen caps etc make epic cinematics

ope up keybinding and fin where it says like hide or disable user minterface and either delete the binding or rebindit to someting else

03-15-07, 11:07 AM   #409
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Brem, I know the shift-mousewheel must have been doing it for me, bc it mostly happens while looting, but i unbound everything, and it didn't help, doon't know why. That is why i switched. Currently waiting for an update to try the fix again

03-15-07, 09:47 PM   #410
konstantine7
A Murloc Raider
When I try to apply poisons it says SuperInspect conflicts with Blizzard? I really like Super Inspect

03-17-07, 01:48 AM   #411
banton
A Kobold Labourer
Halaa PVP bug

Hi, I'd like to start off by saying thanks for all of your hard work on this UI and that I really appreciate it. The bug that I wish to report is that when doing Halaa pvp and getting on a wyvern, with Mazzle UI enabled you don't receive your fire bombs. It also seemed like I wasn't getting tokens when people in my group got kills, only when I personally got the killing blow. I disabled all add-ons and then I received bombs and began getting tokens like I should have. And the only Add-ons I have are Mazzle.

Class Warlock (69) with custom buttons
Screen 1440 x 900
Settings - full mazzification

Last edited by banton : 03-17-07 at 01:52 AM.

03-19-07, 07:40 PM   #412
Excellence
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation

[2007/03/19 19:30:21-18-x2]: vBagnon\inventoryFrame.lua:50: attempt to call method 'Hide' (a nil value)
vBagnon\hooks.lua:30: in function <Interface\AddOns\vBagnon\hooks.lua:26>
vBagnon\hooks.lua:76: in function `CloseAllBags'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:795: in function `ShowUIPanel':
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1635: in function `ToggleGameMenu':
<string>:"TOGGLEGAMEMENU":2: in function <[string "TOGGLEGAMEMENU"]:1>

---

That is the error i am having. what happens is when i press escape to enter the menu it will not open up and puts a bug in the bug sack. please help me out here.

03-19-07, 11:11 PM   #413
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Excellence
[2007/03/19 19:30:21-18-x2]: vBagnon\inventoryFrame.lua:50: attempt to call method 'Hide' (a nil value)
vBagnon\hooks.lua:30: in function <Interface\AddOns\vBagnon\hooks.lua:26>
vBagnon\hooks.lua:76: in function `CloseAllBags'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:795: in function `ShowUIPanel':
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1635: in function `ToggleGameMenu':
<string>:"TOGGLEGAMEMENU":2: in function <[string "TOGGLEGAMEMENU"]:1>

---

That is the error i am having. what happens is when i press escape to enter the menu it will not open up and puts a bug in the bug sack. please help me out here.
That error has something to do with vbagnon, an add-on not included in the package.

03-20-07, 09:59 AM   #414
i-right-i
A Fallenroot Satyr

Raid Layouts dont work even after the fix

Before I get flamed by some 12 yr old read the FAQ nub, yes I read the FAQ and confirmed issues threads, here is a snip from that.

Confirmed Issues:

1. Raid groups are being organized by class, messing up the layouts.
* To fix this go to DeuceCommander in your Fubar and select the following: Raid, then sRaid, then Filter Sets, then Set:By group, then Use This Set. You should then get the proper layouts and be able to hot switch them via the MazzleUI Fubar entry.

2. Right clicking MazzleUI logo doesn't cycle layouts. After applying the above fix, you should be able to switch layouts again via the MazzleUI Fubar entry.

I have tried this fix several times, and I still cannot use the Mazzle buttons to swap around raid layouts. I am running 1.01 and at 1280X1024 resolution. Anyone else have any issues with this where the fix doesn't actually fix it? If so can it be resolved?

~i-right-i

03-20-07, 10:20 AM   #415
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The key item you may be glossing over is "you should be able to switch layouts again via the MazzleUI Fubar entry." That's the menu in the top right of your Fubar. Currently, the right-click cycling option will still not work even after you fix the groups.

03-20-07, 10:25 AM   #416
i-right-i
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thanks Mazzle, you are exactly right. I was mashing away on the Mazzle UI button and it want working. Thanks for the quick response, I am sure that will fix me.

BTW, great UI, the best ever IMO.

~i-right-i

Last edited by i-right-i : 03-20-07 at 10:35 AM.

03-20-07, 11:22 AM   #417
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
That error has something to do with vbagnon, an add-on not included in the package.
This gives me an idea. Mazzle, if I were to go through and sort through all the bug report/support threads to find a list of mods reported to play nice and not play nice with MazzleUI, would that be helpful or just in the way?

03-21-07, 09:46 AM   #418
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Filarun
This gives me an idea. Mazzle, if I were to go through and sort through all the bug report/support threads to find a list of mods reported to play nice and not play nice with MazzleUI, would that be helpful or just in the way?
To be honest, I think that would be counter-productive. It would imply negative things about other add-ons that I don't think would be true in most cases. I think the majority of these problems are either user error (most likey when setting up), known issues of the other add-ons or library incompatibilities that occur b/c I haven't updated the UI in a while. To say that the add-on doesn't play nice with the UI is probably inaccurate. I think almost all add-ons could work just fine if done right.

03-22-07, 12:09 PM   #419
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
Fair enough, and completely understandable. Just trying to find some way to help out, any way I can.

<Filarun becomes enraged!>

GRAAAAAAAWR, MAZZLE REJECT FILARUN! FILARUN COMPLAIN ABOUT NO NEW VERSION! RAAAAAWR!

<Mazzlefizz casts Frostbolt!>
<Filarun is dead.>

03-25-07, 03:23 AM   #420
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
arena trouble/raid

ok so ive discovered some bugs, and i did a quick search adn didnt see them

1 i cant acces the arena team info page (from clicking on ur arena team in the honor section)

2 when i have say, raid frames off party frames on when visible, the raid frames still pop up when i say enter an arena or a bg i have to go adn turn them off again (though they say they are off)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD