03-19-07, 08:50 PM   #1061
Achika
A Murloc Raider
Well I got a new monitor and upgraded my resolution settings (1680x1050) in wow and in Mazzle and this is the results

Here is a copy of my mazzle settings in non-action

Any help? I'm reading and browsing the boards for the next few hours so any answers will be quickly read and replied to. I already tried re-mazzifying under different "ratios" doesn't seem to be helping.

03-19-07, 09:33 PM   #1062
Lown Ignitus
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Lown Ignitus
Well I downloaded and did everything with this ..

thought when I goto load WoW it takes roughly 5-8 mins to log in (a min normally) and then I hear mazzle setup pop up and by time it displays my comp is locked up and not responding.. it says Im afk in the chat box and then 2 mins later i get disconnected before i can do anything.

Now I have no issues with the stock WoW interface and I like everything Ive heard about mazzle and seen, but Its locking my computer up ...

any suggestions on a way to fix this?
no suggestion, ideas, speculations??

03-19-07, 10:12 PM   #1063
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Error with AutoBar

Okay so I downloaded the new MazzleUI today (the one that doesnt yell out that you had a mazzlegasm ) anyways, after I'm done mazzifying and everything, it doesnt place my autobar at all, and it keeps irritating me with that damn bugsack sound, why oh why will it not just place the autobar where its suppose to be? Bugsack is saying it has a "nil value '?'"

(and i did look in the faqs too)

Last edited by Mizer18 : 03-19-07 at 10:16 PM.

03-19-07, 10:21 PM   #1064
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Lown Ignitus
no suggestion, ideas, speculations??
did you go to the add-ons tab before you log on to a character and make sure you check load out of date add-ons as well as make the space bigger from like 48 to 65 or 75?
this one says so in the readme

03-19-07, 10:49 PM   #1065
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To answer that guy's question about the resolution and misplacement of the textures. The answer is that the ratio aspect you picked before is different from the current resolution you're using. So just look at your new res and get a new aspect ratio and remazzify it.

03-19-07, 11:01 PM   #1066
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

disregard my post, i just implemented the version of mazzle ui i backed up

03-19-07, 11:57 PM   #1067
Achika
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by 123noob
To answer that guy's question about the resolution and misplacement of the textures. The answer is that the ratio aspect you picked before is different from the current resolution you're using. So just look at your new res and get a new aspect ratio and remazzify it.
But that's the point, I'm mazzifying at the resolution my computer and wow is at and that's the results I"m getting

03-20-07, 04:18 AM   #1068
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Achika
Well I got a new monitor and upgraded my resolution settings (1680x1050) in wow and in Mazzle and this is the results

Here is a copy of my mazzle settings in non-action

Any help? I'm reading and browsing the boards for the next few hours so any answers will be quickly read and replied to. I already tried re-mazzifying under different "ratios" doesn't seem to be helping.
Your buttons definitely seem to have been mazzified at the wrong aspect ratio. They're too far to the left which is exactly how they'd be if you run at 1.6 but mazzified at 1.33 or 1.25 originally.

The bottom artwork is a little different. Try typing "/dump MazzleUI_LastAspect" and tell me what it says.

03-20-07, 06:23 AM   #1069
howlin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
First of all I'd like to say great job on the UI Mazzle, there's a huge amount of effort gone into presenting such a complete package.

As with most addons, I've tried it out, kept what I liked and tweaked the remainder to suit my own preferences.

There are two aspects of the UI that I'd still like to change and I can't figure out if or how it can be done so I'm asking here for some help.

1] I would like to use HolyHopes circular actionbar for my seals and judgements, and I would like to locate this in the central area that currently contains the minimap. Is it possible to leave that area blank for my seals and return the minimap to the traditional location? As you can see from the pic below, I currently have the seals menu overlaying the minimap.

2] I use Grid and decursive for group healing&cleaning duties and would like to locate them where the party frames currently are located. Is it possible to turn off the party frames, just leaving my own frame and the target frame active?

Screenshot.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 03-20-07 at 08:34 AM.

03-20-07, 08:36 AM   #1070
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by howlin
First of all I'd like to say great job on the UI Mazzle, there's a huge amount of effort gone into presenting such a complete package.

As with most addons, I've tried it out, kept what I liked and tweaked the remainder to suit my own preferences.

There are two aspects of the UI that I'd still like to change and I can't figure out if or how it can be done so I'm asking here for some help.

1] I would like to use HolyHopes circular actionbar for my seals and judgements, and I would like to locate this in the central area that currently contains the minimap. Is it possible to leave that area blank for my seals and return the minimap to the traditional location? As you can see from the pic below, I currently have the seals menu overlaying the minimap.

2] I use Grid and decursive for group healing&cleaning duties and would like to locate them where the party frames currently are located. Is it possible to turn off the party frames, just leaving my own frame and the target frame active?

Screenshot.
1) There is no current mechanism to move the minimap. You might be able to use a third-party add-on to move it.

2) You can hide the unit frames you don't want via the options to Discord Unit Frames. You can access them via the options system.

In the future, please attach screenshots or link to them. It's easier on people with low bandwidth.

03-20-07, 12:20 PM   #1071
flaicher
A Cyclonian

I got a problem with Autobar..
1. I updated my all ace addons vie WoWAceUpdater.
2. Autobar stopped working. I tried to re-mazzify autobar only, no success.
3. Removed autobar WTF files and replaced the updated Autobar with one from MazzleUI package.
4. Re-mazzified autobar only.. nothing. it still doesn't work

one error by autobar for example..

[2007/03/20 20:21:14-507-x1]: AutoBar-2.00.00.29 beta\Core.lua:1131: attempt to index field 'display' (a nil value)
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:427: in function `AutoBarConfigSliderValueChanged'
<string>:"AutoBarConfigFrameBarDockShiftY:OnValueChan...":2: in function <[string "AutoBarConfigFrameBarDockShiftY:OnValueChan..."]:1>
<in C code>: in function `SetValue'
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:370: in function `SliderSetValue'
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:425: in function `AutoBarConfigSliderValueChanged'
<string>:"AutoBarConfigFrameBarDockShiftX:OnValueChan...":2: in function <[string "AutoBarConfigFrameBarDockShiftX:OnValueChan..."]:1>
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:424: in function `AutoBarConfigSliderValueChanged'
<string>:"AutoBarConfigFrameBarButtonHeight:OnValueCh...":2: in function <[string "AutoBarConfigFrameBarButtonHeight:OnValueCh..."]:1>
...:
<string>:"AutoBarConfigFrameBarRows:OnValueChanged":2: in function <[string "AutoBarConfigFrameBarRows:OnValueChanged"]:1>
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:418: in function `AutoBarConfigSliderValueChanged'
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:25: in function `OnShow'
<string>:"AutoBarConfigFrame:OnShow":2: in function <[string "AutoBarConfigFrame:OnShow"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
AutoBar-2.00.00.29 beta\Core.lua:112: in function `AutoBarConfig_Toggle'
AutoBar-2.00.00.29 beta\Core.lua:1452: in function `ClickHandle'
<string>:"AutoBarAnchorFrameHandle:OnClick":2: in function <[string "AutoBarAnchorFrameHandle:OnClick"]:1>

---

Last edited by flaicher : 03-20-07 at 12:42 PM.

03-20-07, 01:16 PM   #1072
blakjak
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by flaicher
I got a problem with Autobar..
1. I updated my all ace addons vie WoWAceUpdater.
2. Autobar stopped working. I tried to re-mazzify autobar only, no success.
3. Removed autobar WTF files and replaced the updated Autobar with one from MazzleUI package.
4. Re-mazzified autobar only.. nothing. it still doesn't work
---
I have the same issue, but I don't think it necessarily an issue with Autobar. After updating with WoWAceUpdater and seeing the issue, I did fresh install of Mazzle. There were no issues. I then used WoWAceUpdater and updated everything but Autobar and Autobar Config and the issue reappeared.

So that leads me to believe that one of the other updated mods is causing the conflict. It is giving the appearance of an Autobar conflict when in reality it may not be. Now as to what mod could be doing it, I have no clue. Maybe the error you provided will be able to assist someone much more knowledgeable than me.

03-20-07, 03:47 PM   #1073
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
When Mazzle sets up mods, it sets them up rather specifically using methods provided in each mod's code. If a mod significantly changes how it refers to settings, or where they are in the code, it's entirely possible that Mazzle is trying to set up the bar based on an old version and running into errors because it's telling the addon to do things it no longer knows how to.

It's entirely possible that upgrading this particular mod isn't an option until Mazzle's able to get to making it work under the new version.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, Mazzle.

03-20-07, 05:33 PM   #1074
Achika
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Your buttons definitely seem to have been mazzified at the wrong aspect ratio. They're too far to the left which is exactly how they'd be if you run at 1.6 but mazzified at 1.33 or 1.25 originally.

The bottom artwork is a little different. Try typing "/dump MazzleUI_LastAspect" and tell me what it says.
The buttons are larger and moved over because I had to manually configure them in mazzle so I could physically use them.

/dump MazzleUI_LastAspect turned up a "2"

03-20-07, 07:35 PM   #1075
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Unlearn a profession

Does anyone know how to unlearn a profession?

I can't seem to find it in the FAQ.

Thanks.

03-20-07, 10:38 PM   #1076
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Ringleron
Does anyone know how to unlearn a profession?

I can't seem to find it in the FAQ.

Thanks.
MazzleUI does not change the default mechanic for learning/unlearning your professions. Thats all handled by the default UI.

03-21-07, 12:31 AM   #1077
tier
A Murloc Raider
This has happened on both my rogue and my druid:

1) The SCT seems to disapear after 20 minutes of play time, with both Rogue and Druid.
2) Rogue: The stealth bar goes wacky, and stick with the stealthed mode when I am not stealthed.

03-21-07, 03:04 AM   #1078
flaicher
A Cyclonian

k.. I decided to get the lastest version of autobar and setting it up by myself..
But i got some strange green dot on the left side of the first autobar's icon (super hp potion for me)

03-21-07, 08:59 AM   #1079
VoodooFX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Achika
The buttons are larger and moved over because I had to manually configure them in mazzle so I could physically use them.

/dump MazzleUI_LastAspect turned up a "2"

did you by any chance modify the UI Scale ? that could get things to show up very wrong

03-21-07, 09:25 AM   #1080
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by flaicher
k.. I decided to get the lastest version of autobar and setting it up by myself..
But i got some strange green dot on the left side of the first autobar's icon (super hp potion for me)
That is the grab handle for AutoBar. You can turn it off in the AutoBar settings.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD