03-17-07, 07:35 AM   #1
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

It's a problem... But it isn't a problem...

Okay, again, Great UI Mazzle and everyone who helped with it.

My problem is not to big a deal, but would at least like to know why it is coming up all the time... It is actually saying that my Mazzle.lua file is corrupt every time I exit out or minimize WoW. I don't know why it says it, but when I go to re-mazzify for my skills it also says that there is a problem and use /buggrabber to get it or something like that, I'm not actually on a computer thats able to test it, but I can explain it if need be. But my UI runs completely fine with no problems at all, accept the occasional 3d char not appearing in the target box or certain people in my party being animated in all white, and no color at all.

What would be the best course of action for this, if I may ask Please

*edit- I couldn't find anything about it in the F.A.Q. unless I just disable Mazzle 3-d Characters, but I like the mini-versions of everything

Last edited by Mizer18 : 03-17-07 at 07:37 AM.
03-23-07, 06:12 AM   #2
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
If it's corrupted then it's corrupted. As far as I know the only easy way to get rid of this somewhat annoying message is to reinstall MazzleUI or at least download it and replace your old Mazzle.lua with a new copy. It doesn't take much time to mazzify and go through all the addons afterward.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » It's a problem... But it isn't a problem...