12-10-06, 10:03 PM   #1
Mud
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Port to 2.0

I'm working on porting the Discord stuff to 2.0. DFM and DART are done, DUF is mostly done.

DAB may or may not happen.

http://tetzfamily.com/eric/gaming/wow/Discord/

BTW: Some dude named Borat has taken older versions of these files and uploaded them to wowinterface.com as his own. :/ Just FYI, those files are out of date (his copy of DUF in particular has bugs that are fixed in the latest version).
12-12-06, 12:32 PM   #2
Maxx4u
A Defias Bandit
Can you also port Group Buttons to 2.0.x??
This is one of the most wantet addons and the autor says, he does not update this addon.

The best was the lowest heal bar for me as priest.

sorry for my bad english, but im german

Cya Maxx4u
12-13-06, 10:52 PM   #3
Thorkull
A Kobold Labourer
Out of luck (kein Glück haben)

Originally Posted by Maxx4u
Can you also port Group Buttons to 2.0.x??
This is one of the most wantet addons and the autor says, he does not update this addon.

The best was the lowest heal bar for me as priest.

sorry for my bad english, but im german

Cya Maxx4u
From everything I've heard, the functionality provided by Group Buttons is no longer available under 2.0, which is why it is not being upgraded. I suggest you look at click-casting, as provided by mods such as Clique (http://www.wowinterface.com/download....1.3-Beta.html) instead. It will provide very nearly the same functionality, but you won't have buttons on the screen.

Read up on it, watch the videos, I think you'll be impressed.

And don't worry, meine Deutsche ist sehr schlecht.
12-19-06, 12:48 AM   #4
JoeEnigma
A Kobold Labourer
What i want is the Hostile/Friendly target functionality of groupbuttons, a set of bars you can arrange anyway you like, changing size and stuff.

I used group buttons to have a diferent set of buttons for friendly and hostile targets and have the set of buttons positioned right beside my characher in the middle of the screen, with friendly spells for friendly targets and hostile spells for hostiles, this way i dont have any other action bars with spells on it on screen, this has been the way ive been playing since release of the first group buttons, so im asking can anyone please make a standalone plugin like this or just make a group buttons version with only the hostile/friendly targets option, id love that person forever, i feel handicapped without that option, seriously.

Artémis
60 Paladin

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Port to 2.0