12-10-06, 11:39 PM   #1
jmiller18
A Defias Bandit
Question What UnitFrames addon is this?

I have been looking for this unit frame addon for a week or so, and I'm sure some of you here at the forums knows what it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gG_6gXGbj8

I'm reffering to his player,target, and party frames of course in that video.

Feedback would be great!
12-11-06, 05:09 PM   #2
jmiller18
A Defias Bandit
sorry, but bump!
12-11-06, 06:14 PM   #3
Flickerstreak
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Looks like it was made with Discord Unit frames, which does not work with 2.0. In fact it's being completely scrapped, to be replaced by Discord UI Builder, which probably won't be available until after the Burning Crusade is released (i.e. February-ish).

See http://www.discordmods.com.
12-11-06, 09:47 PM   #4
Iggeth
A Murloc Raider
That does look like Discord to me, and as the above poster said, the entire Discord project has been scrapped to make way for thier newest mod, Discord UI builder. So if you're looking at getting a set of UnitFrames from Discord, you could be out of luck. However, fear not!! Many of the WowAce Mods still work, and there is a UnitFrame AddOn there called Ag_UnitFrames, you could possibly use that as a replacement, or until you get Discord UI Builder.

Iggeth
12-17-06, 04:54 PM   #5
Daeanor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If you check the Discord forums, one of the users made a 2.0 compatible version of most of the Discord mods; that should hold you over until DUB is out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What UnitFrames addon is this?