12-09-06, 08:12 PM   #1
Shadeloom
A Kobold Labourer

ag_UnitFrames and an Action Bar question.

First off, for ag_UnitFrames is it possible to make the "portrait" image the class icons (from the character creation screen) rather than the full 3D moving portraits? I don't like so many things moving on my screen and they kind of lag me a little. I right-clicked all over and couldn't find any kind of option or pre-made preset for the UnitFrames that have this. Anybody know a way to change this? An example of what I mean is here:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1613/exampleqv1.jpg

Also for ag_UnitFrames, is there a way to seperate the buffs and debuffs? Right now if a person gets too many debuffs, usualy from a Warlock in PvP, the buffs and debuffs seem to combine into one big block and it makes it difficult to see. With Discord I had debuffs on the bottom of the frame and buffs on the top of the frame so that it was simple to see what was what. Can ag_UnitFrames do this?

For the action bar question it's a simple question. When I have a trinket equipped and I put it in an action button, it gets this ugly green border on it to tell me I have it equipped. Is there a way to get rid of this feature?
12-09-06, 08:39 PM   #2
Enzos
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Shadeloom

Also for ag_UnitFrames, is there a way to seperate the buffs and debuffs? Right now if a person gets too many debuffs, usualy from a Warlock in PvP, the buffs and debuffs seem to combine into one big block and it makes it difficult to see. With Discord I had debuffs on the bottom of the frame and buffs on the top of the frame so that it was simple to see what was what. Can ag_UnitFrames do this?
A good question. The option to set 2 rows doesnt solve the problem !

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ag_UnitFrames and an Action Bar question.