10-14-06, 02:59 PM   #1
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

Question + Problem/s

Here's the question:
What exactly does "Beancounter" from the Auctioneer pack do? Will Auctioneer, Informant and Enchantrix (which come with the pack) work properly if I disable/delete it?

...the problem/s:
Here's the thing - I got two chat windows; One on the left and one on the right.
The one on the left only has one tab where my say, yell, whisper, party & raid channels are, whilst the one on the right has several of them. -In one I got the guild channel; in another I got the LFG and Trade channels; in one the defence channels and in one "Statistics" channels (like loot, skill, etc.).
The problem is that, when I try to create a new tab in the window to the right, that new tab appears in the left window. How can I avoid this?
The second thing I'm wondering about is how I can make the "tab chooser" buttons (which there is only one of in the left window) hide themselves. Note that I only want to hide the tab-chooser icon for the left window; note the ones for the right.

Thanks! :-)

Last edited by NLO : 10-14-06 at 11:55 PM.
10-14-06, 09:39 PM   #2
Farook
A Molten Giant

What exactly does "Beancounter" from the Auctioneer pack do?
This might probably answer your question:
http://otbl.kralc.net/board/showthread.php?p=148319

Will Auctioneer, Informant and Enchantrix (which come with the pack) work properly if I disable/delete it?
Yes, the other addons still work fine. I deleted "BeanCounter" as well, without running into any problems.
10-15-06, 05:50 AM   #3
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thx Farook.

How about this:
Whenever I move my mouse cursor over the "channels" option (which is supposed to expand into another frame where I can choose which channels to enable/disable), instead of opening up, I get a message in red letters:
Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:
476: attempt to index local `color' (a nil value)

...Every single time. How can I fix this?

(And I've solved the problem where the new tabs always appear in the left chat-window.)
10-15-06, 09:49 PM   #4
Farook
A Molten Giant

Sorry, but this exceeds my knowledge.
10-16-06, 03:21 AM   #5
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

Oh well........

Anyone else? Please?
10-16-06, 05:38 AM   #6
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
update all of your mods. that bug could be coming from a mod using an old version of AceComm. Squishy uses AceComm. You can get the newest version of squishy from http://www.wowace.com/files
10-16-06, 02:15 PM   #7
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

It worked!!!

Thanks a bunch.
(Nice guess about me using Squishy btw :P )

What about the new tabs appearing on the left chat-window, when I create it for the right. How can I avoid THAT?

And I'm replacing the question about the tab-chooser buttons with this one:
Is there a mod that lets me add keybindings or something for switching between chat-tabs (so they can be left hidden), or, alternatively, a mod that lets me move the tab-chooser buttons to another location fo my choice? (like the bottom of the chat-window/s f.ex.)

Thanks again :-)
10-17-06, 08:20 PM   #8
siegeofhate
A Defias Bandit

Is there a max number of mods allowed? I can only get *atlas* *GFW hunterhelper* *Scrolling combat text* and *recipe book* to work... So is it a problem that I am having or is their a limit to mods?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question + Problem/s