08-17-16, 01:49 PM   #1
HeartGoYonder
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Halting development of retro shader + addon: "1990". All files free to use.

I've uploaded everything here. I would caution that I began a few days ago as a total novice to any development, and remain in that state, so its just a loose collection of probably poorly written XML and a few scant lines of Lua. A small amount of custom artwork is included (the compass-minimap) but all else is in-game files.

I really enjoyed this project and wish I could continue working on it, but a large amount of work has been laid upon me the last few days and I'm unlikely to be able to dedicate anymore time to it for the foreseeable future. I thought it best to turn over what little I had done, in the off-chance someone might benefit.
08-17-16, 01:56 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
It's a very cool project. Really gives WoW a different feeling. Sorry to hear your halting development, I hope some one else can pick this up and continue it.

Thanks for the hard work in what you've done and posting it here.
08-17-16, 02:18 PM   #3
HeartGoYonder
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm sorry too! I hope to pick things back up in December, but I thought it best to release what little I had done in the meantime. I've really been humbled by the positive reaction it got, so clearly the style resonates with some people.

Best case scenario is likely someone who actually knows what they are doing is inspired towards something similar!

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Halting development of retro shader + addon: "1990". All files free to use.