09-07-06, 12:13 PM   #1
sid67
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Battlegrounds: What do you use?

What addons are you using for Battlegrounds and why? Right now, I'm only using HonorFu--which is really mostly just about Honor.
09-08-06, 01:18 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Im a healer twink, and can't live without squishy emergency monitor wich picks up targets that are in range of you.

Using honorfu and battlegroundfu, and also bgsoundalerts.
09-08-06, 02:25 PM   #3
Lute
An Aku'mai Servant
add to the list SSPVP is like a BG assist
09-08-06, 02:56 PM   #4
sid67
A Cliff Giant
Does SSPVP conflict with HonorFu or BattlegroundFu? It seems like the perform similar functions. Thats why I never installed it.

On another note, I experimented with BATTLEFIELD COMMANDER 2 and then PARTY SPOTTER last night.

I got all kinds of conflicts and error messages with Battlefield Commander. It seriously didn't like one of my Ace addons. (likely Acewardrobe, Honorfu or Battlegroundfu considering the timings of the errors)

On the flip side, I **LOVE** the Party Spotter addon. The real benefit here is how easy it is to see FRIENDS and GUILD members on the map. I like being part of a raid with the rest of the BG, but I hate how your group is disbanded to form the raid.

On yet one more note, I am less than impressed w/ BattlegroundFu. The information is useful, but (at least in AV), there is so much info that my brain takes some time to sort it out.

SID67
09-14-06, 04:32 PM   #5
svartalfimposter
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

BGSoundAlerts Audio alerts of what's going on in a BG. Speeds up my reactions a LOT. Never miss a flag cap again!
AVBars Shows bars of what nodes are being taken in AV and AB. You can broadcast this info in /bg
BGBuddy Shows honour gained so far this session, statistics for current BG & timers for BG queue.
BGFlag Shows who has the flags in WSG.
Tweaks Some handy tweaks including assistance for quickly handing in lots of items in AV.

Last edited by svartalfimposter : 09-14-06 at 05:15 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Battlegrounds: What do you use?