04-01-11, 08:04 AM   #1
Vancha
A Murloc Raider
A sound for regular hits.

I'm looking for a way to play a sound clip on every auto-attack hit, and possibly a different sound depending on main hand/off-hand.

Is such a thing possible in powerauras? Are there any SCT add-ons or anything else that can provide such functionality? Is it even possible for an add-on to do?
04-01-11, 08:34 AM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A sound on every white melee swing is certainly possible by using the combat log event.
I'm not sure however, if there's a way to differentiate between main hand and offhand sounds.

Do you also want to have a sound for the various miss types? Like "ABSORB","BLOCK","DEFLECT","DODGE","EVADE","IMMUNE","MISS","PARRY","REFLECT","RESIST"
04-01-11, 10:31 AM   #3
Vancha
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
A sound on every white melee swing is certainly possible by using the combat log event.
I'm not sure however, if there's a way to differentiate between main hand and offhand sounds.

Do you also want to have a sound for the various miss types? Like "ABSORB","BLOCK","DEFLECT","DODGE","EVADE","IMMUNE","MISS","PARRY","REFLECT","RESIST"
Hah, you've figured me out from the off. Yes, ideally I'd like sounds for all of those and more besides.

Edit: My search for such an add-on has since resulted in the creation of this...

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...?id=19635#info

Last edited by Vancha : 04-04-11 at 10:15 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A sound for regular hits.