05-11-06, 11:20 AM   #1
Faith
A Murloc Raider
Group Buttons Mod not working.

Hey, :P Another post from me lol.

Ive fixed all the "missing Dependancys" AddOns. But they're is a mod called "GroupButtons" (Adds buttons to everyone in your party + monsters so you can click them to do actions)

It doesent have any missing dependancies and its not Outdated. But still doesent seem to work.

Do i HAVE to be in a party for this Mod to work? Becuse i havent tried that yet.
05-12-06, 06:55 AM   #2
Faith
A Murloc Raider
Anyone?
05-12-06, 07:18 AM   #3
wind82
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
go here http://www.discordmods.com/cgi-bin/betas.pl and download the latest beta
05-12-06, 03:26 PM   #4
Faith
A Murloc Raider
Erm which is the latest?
05-12-06, 06:10 PM   #5
Pester
A Cyclonian
have you configured groupbuttons yet? it is not automatic. nothing will appear until you do so.

type /gb to bring up the configuration screen and off you go.. otherwise it works fine for me..
you may have to fiddle with the clickboxes to adjust to your liking and clik-cliks
05-12-06, 09:19 PM   #6
Faith
A Murloc Raider
hmm ok, i dident know that. ill try now.
05-19-06, 01:34 AM   #7
Valanya
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Just to let you know, some of the features of Group Buttons no longer work (it hasn't been updated in a while):

1) Hide Button if....(most of these situationals no longer work)
2) Prevent Rebuff no longer works
3) Cast Highest Rank possible is messed up; it casts a lower rank of Divine Spirit on level 60s :/

A few others that I can't think of off the top of my head belong on that list, as well. However, the core essentials work:

The buttons themselves work. The autoupdate rank works. The announcements work. You can still move and customize as you wish.

All in all, still a good mod, but I wish it'd be updated
05-19-06, 06:02 AM   #8
Pester
A Cyclonian
I disagree..

All the situationals i have tried work for me.. Hide if not buffed, not diseased, not cursed, not poisoned, .. these all work for me..

And prevent rebuff does indeed work.. I had to go and turn off all my working situationals to verify this..

As for the Divine Spirit thingy, I can not verify that..

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Group Buttons Mod not working.