12-17-10, 02:30 PM   #1
EnjoyRC
A Fallenroot Satyr

Question Recipe Mats Tooltiip info

In the past, I've used an addon called Reagent ID. When I moused over an item (material item) in my bags, it would show a nice ordered list of recipes that use that item. Ordered by red yellow green gray, etc...

That addon is now obsolete. Is there any other addon that will show me what recipes my mats belong to? It really helps with eliminating those obsolete enchanting mats that clutter up our bags.
12-17-10, 03:03 PM   #2
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thousands of them.
http://www.wowace.com/addons/tradeskill-info/
for example.
12-17-10, 03:10 PM   #3
EnjoyRC
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thank you for responding and for the link. But there are not thousands of them. There are thousands of them that list recipes and their mats... but what I'm looking for is the reverse of that.

When mousing over a mat in my inventory, I'd like to see a list of recipes that it is used in. Know what I mean?
12-17-10, 03:19 PM   #4
karaste
A Kobold Labourer
Premium Member
Originally Posted by EnjoyRC View Post
Is there any other addon that will show me what recipes my mats belong to? It really helps with eliminating those obsolete enchanting mats that clutter up our bags.
Take a look at Recipe Tree: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...gent-tree.aspx
12-17-10, 03:26 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mendeleev is another good one, too.
12-17-10, 04:44 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Tradeskill Info does add that data to the tooltip of the item, iirc. At least it says that in the description of the addon.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Recipe Mats Tooltiip info