11-25-10, 04:06 AM   #1
razoon
A Fallenroot Satyr
Quest watch area not colored anymore

The area where to hunt for a quest is not colored anymore.
I tried it with just Carbonite loaded.
It was really handy

11-25-10, 08:20 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
There are many threads on this. The database has been purged of all old data, and will be repopulated as new data become available. If you want to know more, search the forums.

12-02-10, 09:37 PM   #3
blkdrgn613
A Defias Bandit
the outland and northrend quest data shouldnt have been purged, no changed were made to those area that i am aware of, quest wise at least. is there any way to edit my own lua's to show the quest watch for outlands and northrend?

12-02-10, 10:05 PM   #4
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The way quest captures are handled and quest areas are generated has been been completely redone. Rather than special case Outland & Northrend we decided to purge everything. You can always see the Blizzard areas by pressing ALT+M and bringing up the default map.

We will begin using our capture data & displaying quest areas very soon. The new quest areas will be much cleaner/tighter than our previous data as a result of this new redesign.

12-03-10, 09:12 AM   #5
blkdrgn613
A Defias Bandit
ahh, i see. didnt know it was being completely redone. i will be eargly waiting for the update

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest watch area not colored anymore