10-28-10, 01:30 AM   #1
Sputes
A Kobold Labourer
Looking for Somebody to update a 5 yr outdated addon

I have came to love this addon since I played vanilla and I have used it for many years. It has never been required to be updated, but with the recent patch even enabling out of date addons wont get it to work. It is a simply 12 button addon, I dont want to use bartender or any other addon. If somebody could Please update this it would be awesome! = ]

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-FancyBar.html

This is the link the the original Download link for the addon on this site. Much appreciated to anybody who can update it, or point me in the direction of doing so.
10-28-10, 08:43 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, that's going to need updated to get rid of the global variables of this, event, etc. as well as to fix up the changes to action bars/buttons that occured with this patch.

I suggest looking for a replacement. Have you looked at Extra Bars or ButtonForge (to name just a couple of what's available)?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for Somebody to update a 5 yr outdated addon