04-23-06, 02:45 PM   #1
Operator_Link
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy Need help, configuring

Hi, I saw a screenshot of a UI on the official wow - ui forums, that I liked very much(photo attached)

First of all I am kinda new to configuring addons, the most complicated addon I have ever configured was Discord Action Bar, what I want that the Health/Mana bar on the top left of the screen could look the exactly on my UI (downloaded DUF, but something is amiss, cant figure out how to get it look like that) and I like the graphix around the minimap, though I think that is custom, and not built in into DFM.

The only difference I want from this UI to mine, to place the minimap in middle on the 2 sides would be me, and my target. I use Gathere, and the problem is the gathere "item's" (herbs, Ores) stay on the right side not moving with the minimap frame, I would like help in that too.

I have problems configuring the CT_viewport (cant get the yellow, or any line to show up) and the 3D art model thingy, If somebody can help in configuring that, or pointing somewhere, somone to read, or ask to find out how to do it, I'd be very greatfull.

I thank everybody in advance, and sorry for being n00b
OP_link
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ui6tg.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	654  

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Need help, configuring