04-10-10, 01:29 PM   #1
Derial
A Defias Bandit
Unit frames like in oUF D3Orbs?

Is it possible to get the same Unit Frames as in the Diablo 3 Orbs pack, without having the Diablo 3 Orbs? This is the pack with the frames that I mean. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UF_D3Orbs.html
04-10-10, 04:10 PM   #2
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What exactly do you mean? The same unitframes = all frames, EXCEPT the orbs (aka player) or what?

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

04-10-10, 07:52 PM   #3
Mokane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Derial View Post
Is it possible to get the same Unit Frames as in the Diablo 3 Orbs pack, without having the Diablo 3 Orbs? This is the pack with the frames that I mean. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UF_D3Orbs.html
If you want that look for all the other frames that can be done quite easily if you are comfortable modding the files. Zork does a great job explaining what his code does. Would you want the player frame to look like the target frame in the mod so that you have all the frames available still?
04-11-10, 03:36 AM   #4
Derial
A Defias Bandit
I don't want any of it, except the small unit frames with the character portrait, and tiny health and mana bars that appear in the top left,and the similar looking raid frames. I don't want the targetting frames since I use IceHUD for that, or the Orbs, as they just cause clutter. I don't really know how to edit the files to achieve this, so I was wondering if anyone had made a similar pack.
04-11-10, 03:52 AM   #5
Mokane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Derial View Post
I don't want any of it, except the small unit frames with the character portrait, and tiny health and mana bars that appear in the top left,and the similar looking raid frames. I don't want the targetting frames since I use IceHUD for that, or the Orbs, as they just cause clutter. I don't really know how to edit the files to achieve this, so I was wondering if anyone had made a similar pack.
Ok, those would just be the party and raid frames that you want. If you use a hud you'd have the player, target and probably ToT as well as cast bars. I wouldn't mind helping you out with getting this set up. As I'm not the author if you wanna shoot Zork a PM asking if he's ok with you changing up most of his addon before it's done that would be awesome. He put a lot of time and effort into it and I don't to hack it apart without his blessing.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Unit frames like in oUF D3Orbs?