10-15-09, 12:32 PM   #1
soulgiver9
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation is there an addon that will /ignore people who...

Spam me with addon requests from addons like gearscore? I would really like this so I would stop being spammed and become laggy.
10-15-09, 02:58 PM   #2
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is such an AddOn, and interestingly enough, it is called Ignore addon spam.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
10-15-09, 03:00 PM   #3
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
There is such an AddOn, and interestingly enough, it is called Ignore addon spam.
NO WAY! It can't be that easy! I REFUSE to believe that!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
10-15-09, 03:09 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
There must be a better way to do this without putting raid members on ignore. How do you ignore just the addon spam and not the user?
01-28-10, 02:13 PM   #5
Mirrikat45
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by soulgiver9 View Post
Spam me with addon requests from addons like gearscore? I would really like this so I would stop being spammed and become laggy.
Um, GearScore doesn't send you requests so you couldn't block it from asking anything, infact the addon doesn't request ANY information at all. it doesn't request version info or anything. And only GUILD members can send you any information which if you don't have the addon is automatically ignored.
01-28-10, 02:28 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Since this thread is over three months old, the OP was written before GS only spoke to other guild members.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » is there an addon that will /ignore people who...