02-09-06, 11:44 AM   #1
ace
A Defias Bandit
what is this mod, and how do you do it?

ok so ive been seeing alot of screenshots with players and there interface, most of the have there actionbar scaled down or something, so both gryphs at the end of the actionbar will show. My question is how do you do that? I tried ctmod but I cant seem to do it and looks like it doesnt have the option. Any help here?
02-09-06, 11:53 AM   #2
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is a part of the Default UI. Go to Interface Options and there should be a slider that allows you to scale the UI. Once you've scaled it down, you'll see that extra space.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
02-09-06, 02:54 PM   #3
Vudoo
A Murloc Raider
Actually, it's in the Video Options, near the top.
02-09-06, 03:27 PM   #4
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
That too.. curses being at work =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
02-10-06, 01:18 PM   #5
ace
A Defias Bandit
I tried them both and it scales down everything, the mini map, character icon, the other bars everything. I just want the main bar to scale down so I it can look like this

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6...51800355wl.jpg
02-10-06, 01:42 PM   #6
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
There are any number of addons which can individually scale frames. Try CT_BottomBar I think it can do what you want. Other than that you'll want something like DFM to get it the way you want.
02-10-06, 02:27 PM   #7
ace
A Defias Bandit
I cant do it seems so hard >< I have to scaled down everything seperate in the mainbar. Any easy way to do this? what DFM?
02-10-06, 02:40 PM   #8
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
http://www.discordmods.com/cgi-bin/page.pl?mod=DFM
02-10-06, 02:53 PM   #9
Kudane
Co-Founder

Originally Posted by ace
I cant do it seems so hard >< I have to scaled down everything seperate in the mainbar. Any easy way to do this? what DFM?
If trying to do only one is proving difficult, I would recommend reading a lot of the post in these forums before attemping more complicated steps such as the discord mod linked above.

You might try scaling down the entire UI through the video setting and then increasing your font size in your chat boxes. I have seen this be the easiest way to get the effect you may be looking for.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » what is this mod, and how do you do it?