10-20-09, 02:59 PM   #1
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
ZMOB Help - Please

I have finally come back to WoW after like 6 months off. I am resetting up my UI and trying to use Zmob again. I LOVE the 3D models, but here is my problem. I can't get the full body view. And thats what I want. A mini of my character so I can see the full body. The only thng i seem to be able to get is the shoulder to head view. I can not shrink the model to see the full view in the box. I have tried using the ALT Key + Left Mouse Button, but it doesn't work. The model breaks up, or dissappears.

I have tried:

/ZMOB resetbox
Right Mouse Button or ALT Key + Right Mouse Button = Reflesh All Models.
CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + Left Mouse Button = Refresh Model View

and a number of other commands. I have resized the box, but I her head just gets bigger and stays in the same place. I can not get the full body view.

When my character sits for an extended period of time, it he model does shrink and show her in sitting mode, but as soon as I move, it goes back to the shoulder view.

It seems like the only problem is on the player window. The target window works ok. I get the full view.

Any suggestions?

I am using a female blood elf mage. If that helps...

Thanks,

-Star

Last edited by Starchild : 10-20-09 at 04:30 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ZMOB Help - Please