10-10-09, 03:38 PM   #1
IndyGrl87
A Defias Bandit

Angry Rating Buster Addon Help!

Ok, so I'm frustrated beyond belief at this point. Here is the problem:

My Rating Buster addon will not show all the data I'm setting it to show in options. I literally have set it to show everything (checked every box to show all data). It will only show the following figures:

Health
Mana
Spell Damage
Healing
Spell Crit (%)
Spell Haste (%)

So, I considered that another addon may be conflicting with it and preventing it from displaying all the data on the tooltip. I disabled EVERY other addon - still the same problem. My fiance's works fine so I copied his Rating Buster folder. Same problem. So, I deleted the folder completely and got a new copy. Same problem. o.O

Being an enhancement shaman, I need the melee stats for it to be functional. I can't understand why it's not showing the data I've set it to show. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a possible solution?

Any advice or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. <3

Last edited by IndyGrl87 : 10-10-09 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Typo
10-11-09, 01:29 AM   #2
Vilkku
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just to make sure, you have everything checked under "Stat Summary"? You did notice that you have to scroll down to see all the options? On the first page, have you checked the box for "Hide Blizzard Item Comparasions"?

If you want to copy your fiancés copy, what you have to copy is not the files from Interface\AddOns\RatingBuster, but the RatingBuster files from WTF\Account\<Account Name>\SavedVariables\RatingBuster.lua. Once copied (make sure you copy while the game is not running), change the profile in RatingBuster options, there should be an option to select the name of your girlfriends character. Obviously, it won't do much good if she has it set up to show something different than you want.
10-11-09, 12:39 PM   #3
IndyGrl87
A Defias Bandit

Fixed it!! I didn't have all those boxes under "Stat Summary" checked. And I'm not entirely sure why... lol.

But, nonetheless, thank you so much for your help! It's appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Rating Buster Addon Help!