09-19-09, 03:28 AM   #1
Xarl
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Unhappy What could cause this ?

Hey all,

i have been waiting for the Addon Author Dawn to add Orbs to her/his UI fpr a bit and finally it happend so i switched to that UI.

Now i installed the basics so i could keep my other addons that i am used to but did not think about it that she had her Buff Frames and Cast bar included in the main Lua File.

I installed the main Files needed for the UI but still had my AzCastBar and SBF still installed for Cast Bar and Buff Frames.

Now after all was set up to my liking i realized a tiny tiny spot in the middle that came up when i called a Mount. As well then i seen tiny dots in the upper right corner and when i hover over them i i could see the tool Tip for my Buffs.

Now Dawn clearly stated she will not Help when we customize it our self so she can keep her insanity. And i can totally understand it.

Here is a Screeny of it:

Now after i took AzCastBar and SBF off it still stays so tiny and will not show on both.

Does anybody have a clue what it could be or what i can do to get her CastBar and Buff Frames back ?
09-19-09, 03:49 AM   #2
Xarl
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Ok this is solved

I deleted the SavedVariables Files and the Addons that could have suppressed the Frames and it worked like a charm.

/close

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What could cause this ?