07-29-09, 07:42 AM   #1
ImbuedNether
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
help with recount and grid

Ok this is going to sound strange, but...
why does my grid shows better (changed fonts, color, etc) with recount activated, and when its deactivated it looks diferent (without fonts, color, etc).

I was thinking maybe a library or soemthing.

Thanks
07-29-09, 09:41 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Because you probably have a font/bar texture selected for Grid that is contained in the Recount folder. If Recount is off, then the font/bar texture goes back to default.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-29-09, 09:43 AM   #3
ImbuedNether
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ahh so... any way to have the fonts and textures from the recount addon with grid, without having recount on all the time ?

Thanks !
07-29-09, 10:00 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, I don't know what's in Recount, but you can try getting SharedMedia from Curse and installing that. It's a bunch of media that can be shared between addons. If the font/texture from Recount isn't there, then you can either read "INSTRUCTIONS for MyMedia.txt" in the SharedMedia folder or select a new font/texture.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » help with recount and grid