01-12-06, 07:11 AM   #1
Wenchie
A Defias Bandit
Having a little trouble

I obviously got a bit too confident

I'd been trying to create a nice simple UI for myself with the lovely Discord mods that I had previously been a little too nervous to try out.

Things have actually been going suprisingly well. To the newbie, looking at all those detailed controls can scare the hell outta ya, but once you get past the initial "oh my god, I'm gonna break it" feeling, its really quite logical and straight forward.

That being said, I thought I was going along fine, but I must have done something wrong somewhere as I just ended up with this error:

and try as I might, I can't see where I went wrong. At the time it popped up I had just created a floater button and popped into kitchen to get a drink
Now I can't get the error message to go.

Anyone able to tell this ol' fool where she went wrong?
01-12-06, 08:08 AM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You have a condition trying to check a buff but you never entered a buff's name. Hehe, guess you ignored the error message the options window would've thrown.
01-12-06, 09:49 AM   #3
Wenchie
A Defias Bandit
Thanks very much, Loz.

I'd been searching the floater buttons I'd just made trying to see what I'd done, and as it turned out I'd accidentally clicked on the button control, possibly in one of the lag spikes this morning *giggles*

Thanks for the speedy response and for a great set of tools to play with.
*hugs*

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Having a little trouble