12-18-08, 09:38 PM   #1
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
2 Map/Quest AddOn Questions

Question 1

I have an AddOn that when you accept a quest it puts a colored field on your would map to tell you where the specific mob is, or item drops... Today I logged in and all the quests that I accepted, and all the new quests that I accept are NOT appearing on the world map anymore.... Any idea how to turn it back on?

Question 2

Before WOTLK I had an addon that when you clicked on coords, it would put a red X on the world map for those specific coords. Any idea what AddOn that was? I may already have it and just not know how to turn it on.

Thanks!

-Star
12-18-08, 09:50 PM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. sounds like you were using something like Questhelper or Cartographer_QuestInfo.

2. TomTom does waypoints. However your quest mod may have added marks on the map for you as well.
12-18-08, 10:54 PM   #3
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you could use those or just download carbonite quest, its does all the above and a heap more
12-18-08, 11:11 PM   #4
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by mikey2k View Post
you could use those or just download carbonite quest, its does all the above and a heap more
I have carbonite... could that be the addon that I need to reactivate to have the quest areas show on my world map?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2 Map/Quest AddOn Questions