11-16-08, 05:20 AM   #1
Eba
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mobinfo2 type

Been looking around for something updated as it appears MI2 is not going to be.. ( I did find it over at wowui. something. but I'm pretty picky about where I try to download mods from..) and haven't found it updated anywhwere else.

The main thing I'm looking for is something that tells me if I have a mob that's gonna be a runner...

anyone have any suggestions?

thanks,
11-16-08, 05:40 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Eba View Post
Been looking around for something updated as it appears MI2 is not going to be.. ( I did find it over at wowui. something. but I'm pretty picky about where I try to download mods from..) and haven't found it updated anywhwere else.

The main thing I'm looking for is something that tells me if I have a mob that's gonna be a runner...

anyone have any suggestions?

thanks,
If your Unit Frames (or ToolTip mods like TipTac) can display mob types (Beast, Humanoid, etc) then that should suffice as the types of mobs that will run are Humaniod mobs that are Level 5+.

I have gotten into the routine of Humanoid = Runner and thus work to keep Humanoids locked down.

Other mob types will keep beating on you (although all types will bring friends to the "party" if they are in close proximity to each other) and not run at low health.
11-17-08, 05:06 AM   #3
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
I don't think MobInfo2 has ever been kept regularly updated anywhere but wowui. Anyway, I'm using it now, and it works great. If you like it enough and don't want to use that site, you might consider contacting the author and asking if they are willing to host it at another location as well.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mobinfo2 type