10-18-08, 01:10 AM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

Is a addon for notes on map?

what addon permit to make your own notes EXACTLY where u want on WORLD MAP, like the cartographer addon? Cartographer isnt updated yet final, why? and other important addons, why arent updated yet - like mobinfo2? because i see most of important addons are fine, but few no

also i need a addon who show items prices in bags, i had mobinfo2 for that but isnt updated (or is but only the database, strange). I want if is posible a little addon because i need only to see prices, not more stupids stuffs, to bug my game full of addons...

Last edited by xromania™ : 10-18-08 at 01:42 AM.
10-18-08, 11:31 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use HandyNotes and SellFish to do those things. (And MobInfo2 still works, iirc)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-18-08, 04:18 PM   #3
Bufe
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I use HandyNotes and SellFish to do those things. (And MobInfo2 still works, iirc)
Not sure...but when i had TomTom, and LightHeaded installed..i could do this.

Bufe
10-18-08, 07:18 PM   #4
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
MobInfo2 isn't fully working for me (opening the config causes errors and you can't make any changes) and, from what I've read elsewhere, lots of other players are also having problems with MobInfo2.

Last edited by Grizzly UK : 10-18-08 at 07:46 PM.
10-19-08, 05:06 AM   #5
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

thx ill try.
Ya mobinfo have errors and i dont understand - they updated only the database saying we must put it in the addon folder, but the addon itself isnt updated?

and Bufe dont buf me lol i have TomTom and LightHeaded and u cant put notes on map with these or to see items prices

Last edited by xromania™ : 10-19-08 at 05:09 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Is a addon for notes on map?