10-11-08, 10:53 AM   #1
Dog Off Leash
A Kobold Labourer
Deleting Titan - help please!!

Ok, so I tried Titan and didn't like it. It's basically miniaturized my icons, text, map, etc. and I don't like that at all. The habit of the text box moving down and being blocked by the statue graphics (despite being moved, etc.) is incredibly annoying.

I'm trying to return to my regular, default, WoW settings.

I've attempted the following, with negative results:
Turning Titan off via the "add on" screen
Deleting Titan from my folder
Uninstalling then re-installing WoW/BC

I'm still seeing the Titan graphics (the statues holding the bars on each side, etc) and all my icons, text, map, etc. are all still small, the text box continues to move, and I'm coming to my wit's end.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks!
Phil
10-11-08, 12:53 PM   #2
Tristanian
Andúril
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dog Off Leash View Post
Ok, so I tried Titan and didn't like it. It's basically miniaturized my icons, text, map, etc. and I don't like that at all. The habit of the text box moving down and being blocked by the statue graphics (despite being moved, etc.) is incredibly annoying.

I'm trying to return to my regular, default, WoW settings.

I've attempted the following, with negative results:
Turning Titan off via the "add on" screen
Deleting Titan from my folder
Uninstalling then re-installing WoW/BC

I'm still seeing the Titan graphics (the statues holding the bars on each side, etc) and all my icons, text, map, etc. are all still small, the text box continues to move, and I'm coming to my wit's end.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks!
Phil
Sorry to disappoint but the "miniaturization" you describe has most likely occurred because of a change in the UI scale (Titan config does indeed offer such an option along with a bunch of other addons). This can be easily reverted even from inside Blizzard's default options. Just look for a UI scale slider and adjust it to your liking.

"the statues holding the bars on each side"

If you are referring to the gryphons on the right and left side of Blizzard's actionbars, they are part of the default UI and have nothing to do with Titan, nor does Titan even had (or has) an option to hide/show them.

"the text box moving down"

You are probably referring to the chat frame. While Titan has indeed an option to automatically adjust the chat frame, that is defaulted to disabled. Deleting the addon or even reinstalling your client (as you did), should have resolved any such issues regardless. If you are still experiencing weird behavior, then I suggest you start turning your other mods off, one at a time and see what can be causing this.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Deleting Titan - help please!!