Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-07-23, 12:54 PM   #1
Erdshockegon
A Defias Bandit
Wotlk classic WeakAura ShamanFriend Total Windfury dmg to guild chat

Hi guys,
maybe someone of you knows the WA Shaman friend. The only part that is interesting to me is the total amount of Windfury Damage. This workes just fine, when a windfury procs, the total amount is displayed. Now I want to send this total amount via chat message into the guild chat.

I've figured out how the get the "MH" damage value and can post it via chat. (Only using a 2H weapon)
Unfortunately it seems that it only counts the first two hits (the inital white hit and the first WF hit) but not the 3rd (second WF hit)
So the aura posts i.e. 1500 , chat posts only 1000. The battle logs show first hit 300, sec, 700 , thrid 500.
Also if there is a total amount of 2 hits (2 normal hits, 1hit 1 crit, 2crits,) then it posts the 2 hits via chat and not one. So it seems that 2 hit WFs work, but with three hits, one is missing

function()
local mhState = aura_env.saved_states["MH"]
if mhState then
local totalMHDamage = mhState.damage
return string.format("Total Main-Hand Damage: %d", totalMHDamage)
end
end

This is what I added as a custom function under WA > Shamanfirend > Windfury total > Actions > Chat Message > %c > custom function.

I know this is very specific, but maybe someone has some knowledge about this?
On wago.io/ShamanFriend you can get this WA.
Thanks in advance for any kind of help

Last edited by Erdshockegon : 12-08-23 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Added additional Info

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Wotlk classic WeakAura ShamanFriend Total Windfury dmg to guild chat