Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-26-14, 07:52 AM   #1
Jademalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for a very old Bar addon

I'm trying to find an action bar addon that I used to use back in patch 2.1, but I'm struggling to find it.
Essentially it was an actionbar addon that added a second set of buttons that replaced the bags and menu bar when you either went into combat or clicked on the latency info button. Now I know for a fact the addon won't work, but I really want the graphics from it to achieve something similar with bartender and kgpanels.

If anyone has any idea what this is, I would massively appreciate it. I even remember commenting on it asking for a feature, and the guy responded "request denied" or something. I've tried searching but to no avail.

Amazingly, I've managed to find two screenshots that show the addon in its two states;
http://imgur.com/a/npKE7

In addition, there's another one I'm looking for, but this is a bit more left field. I remember an addon that put cast timers etc in a circle around your mouse, but I'm fairly sure I got it from a guild mate. I assume he would have posted it, but I can't for the life of me find it again.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jademalo : 10-26-14 at 09:03 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a very old Bar addon