Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-08-14, 11:57 AM   #1
Duvdar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Need complete add on help from the start.

Hey All

Been playing since Vanilla but always used just the standard wow setup. Always had a few add ons like Skada and such but want to finally branch out a little but I do not want to get crazy. So I am looking to make some minor changes without going all nuts like with an Elvui or something. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

The following things I want to add while leaving everything else the game...

1- The action bars, I want to be able to move them around and make them smaller. Any recommendation of an add on for that?

2- The character bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen. The one with your health and mana located in it. I want to move that and the one that shows up when I click on a mob to the middle of the screen and have the ability to change what those boxes look like. Give them a cooler look to them. Any recommendation for that?

3- I have seen on some videos how people have the damage being done and other things showing the numbers in the middle of their screen in green font. Any idea what that is?

Sorry if it sounds hard to explain all this but as I started always went with the default for most things.

Any help or recommendations on things to check out would be a big help thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need complete add on help from the start.