Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-24-12, 03:04 PM   #1
sopie
A Defias Bandit
Ingela's Rapture - removing the font shadow

Hi guys, I'm looking to see if anyone can perhaps help me to get rid of the font shadowing in the add-on Ingela's Rapture from Curse. I've been able to change the font/bar texture/etc. fine but I've had no luck in finding anything in the file that will remove the text shadowing (and it's there on every font I use.) I also googled to try and find a general lua line of code I could use as I have done before for other add-ons to remove it but none of it seemed to work (I'm pretty bad at editing things in an lua file if it isn't obvious.)

Does anyone here know what I should be typing/where it should go/if it's even possible to get rid of it? The shadowing isn't present on any other fonts in the UI I use so it bothers me that this one has it. Here's a picture to show the comparison - the CD bar is what I want the rapture cd text to look like.

I have asked the add-on author but she said she wasn't sure what I meant, and since it didn't seem that she has added anything in the file to directly add the shadowing I didn't want to bother her with it. I also posted this on the WoW forums and so far no one has been able to help me with removing it, although someone did say that the shadow is inherited from whatever font string is being used (or something like that)... however with that information I still have no idea how to get rid of the font shadow in this add-on :x. Thanks in advance if you know what I could do to change the shadow for this add-on .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Ingela's Rapture - removing the font shadow