Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-14-10, 06:36 PM   #11
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by djGrrr View Post
u don't need to logout to unload carbonite, an addon such as addon control panel can do that with a simple reload ui, and after running for a while, if i switch it off then reload ui, the problem goes away, if i don't turn it off, and reload ui with carbonite the problem stays. also, i seriously doubt the issue would even be noticable if i unloaded all other addons, for 1, i can't even do any kind of combat without addons because the builtin ui is so crap, 2, i have a lot of addons and i'm sure they do add some load, and without them its probably going to take a LOT longer to find any issue because other addons are not taking up any resources. but as i've stated, the issue only pops up if carbonite is loaded, and from many other forum posts on the issue i think it can't be that un-common
Keep in mind that Carbonite has thousands of users and most of the ones you see make posts in these forums are ones who are having some form of problem. So the "many" posts you see here are a relatively low percentage of users. Most, such as myself, are not seeing any problems at all.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 4.032006 Beta (many bug fixes)