Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-03-10, 04:35 PM   #11
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Opdasccope View Post
REALLY like the mini-map. Chinchilla? The skin and layout are in it by default?
Yeah, it's Chinchilla's default "Square" layout with no borders. The only thing up there that's part of the minimap, tho', is the coordinates - the tracking icon is Vertibroker_Tracking that I placed over the corner (I like pMinimap, but Chinchilla includes movers and blipchangers, so I use it ).

Originally Posted by eddiemars View Post
ooh it's nice, one thing that bugs me though, is there any way to make the Latency part of your cast bar look like the status bar? rounded corners with that border, etc? I have never used ACB but I know Quartz can do that. It's just a real nice bubbly border and status bar look you have going on. Also another thing I would do is make that dominos experience bar have the same bubbly effect. Though to do that you would have to make a new texture, because if you used that same texture it would go all strechy.
Most of the bubbly effect is just a texture - I'm using one of Ferous' textures (Ferous 32, I think) for all those bars. I hadn't even thought about matching the XP bar texture to it. And I'm not certain that ACB's latency indicator can alter shape - I'll have to look into how ACB does the latency. Also, I got the border from a website that doesn't seem to exist anymore - it's called "dek_retro_round" or something like that.

Also, for those who were curious - I liked the "manabar-in-the-border" concept, but I'm too lazy to do it the 'right' way. So I just placed the mana bar, and then placed the health bar on top of it. ;-)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...