Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-06-09, 03:39 AM   #11
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
While I do agree that the raid should be one color, I think that instead of coloring names, you should color the power bar by class, that way it would match the unitframes aswell
I'm removing the powerbar though, so it'll have to be the classcolorthingynames.

Also Wimpface, LONG TIME NO SEE
Heh, I've been around, not just, like, posting. I've still been stalking you and your gorgeous UIs.

edit: I dunno what the thing on top off your player frame is, but it should be moved since it kinda unbalances the player versus target frame :/
It's oUF_Reputation/Experience, I'm changing it to only appear on mouseover. Cheers for pointing it out as I've not been thinking of it.

All in all, I actually find it to be one of my fav's :3
<3

Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
It looks real good Like dawn said, I would make the raid frames all one color and make the text class colored so its more uniform. Also makes healing a bit easier as well but that is all preference.

I can't really say anything else about it, i like it alot and hoping to see some kind of upload? :O

-Ferous
The upload will most likely be coming! Let's just hope I can maintain it more than with my fujiUI patch.

Thanks all!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...