Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-12-06, 03:18 PM   #1
MadCow
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

DAB hunter setup help

hey all,
Im trying to setup my action bar for my hunter. Id like to set my ranged attacks on bar 1 and my melee attacks on bar 2 and have them switch when my target in in melee range. I saw some instruction for this in the FAQ for DAB but i cant get it to work.

These are the instruction Im trying to follow

Swapping bars when your target enters melee range:
Choose OnUpdate from the event macros dropdown then the enter the code below for your macro.

/script if CheckInteractDistance("target", 1) then if (not meleebar) then setglobal("meleebar", 1); DAB_Bar_Swap(bar1, bar2); end elseif meleebar then DAB_Bar_Swap(bar1, bar2); meleebar = nil; end

Replace bar1 and bar2 with the numbers of the 2 bars you want to swap. This script will swap the 2 bars when the target moves within 5 yards of you then swap them again when the target moves further away than that.
If you want to automatically swap back to your ranged bar when you lose your target, select You Change Targets from the events dropdown menu and enter the following for the macro.

/script if (not UnitName("target")) and meleebar then DAB_Bar_Swap(bar1, bar2); meleebar = nil; end

Any help in plain noob friendly english would be welcome

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DAB hunter setup help