Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-20-09, 04:58 AM   #1
coltoasty
A Murloc Raider

Exclamation 10-man Raid Frame Problems: Range status and Player changes not updating

Hi!

I was in a Naxx-10 using my Druid, healing, and I noticed that the 10-man raid frames weren't updating range status properly and when people leave the raid or new people join, I have to toggle to 15-man and back to 10-man for them to update player names and range status.

I'm running the latest development version, nUI+ 5.03.04 I think, and this happens on both my desktop and laptop, and on my laptop I even wiped the WTF and Interface folders and just used nUI+ and it was still happening.

A good example of this was, on Thaddius at the end of the Construct Quarter, whenever the tanks swapped between platforms, I have to toggle between 10 and 15 to get the frame to update.

I haven't done a 25-man with the new version, so i'm not sure if it's isolated to just 10-mans.

If you need any more info, please let me know.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » 10-man Raid Frame Problems: Range status and Player changes not updating