Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-10-09, 10:47 PM   #11
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
Because you have hope that people will see the evidence and actually accept it for what it is. The reality of whats actually going on.
This is why I'm still here. If I can convince just 1 wow matrix supporter of why wow matrix is bad I feel I've done my job. If I can convince 1 person that they don't need to be updating their addons every day and no Manually updating an addon isn't the hard ardous process people think then I believe I have done my job.

Or as Martin Luther King JR says :

Originally Posted by Martin Luther King JR
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war, that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

Last edited by Bluspacecow : 05-10-09 at 10:50 PM. Reason: doing my job not my Jon (silly handsome sandwich maker man)

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » WoWInterface and Curse working together to help protect authors and other site-users