09-08-07, 01:15 AM   #1
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Pet Bar

When I MC a mob with my priest all the buttons on the pet bar don't always appear. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone have a solution? Unfortunately the forums aren't easy to traverse so I couldn't find anything.

Last edited by StrikerTS : 09-08-07 at 02:11 AM.
09-08-07, 01:51 AM   #2
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

This may be of some help atleast until you get some more help. I just typed Mazzle pet bar into the search bar.
09-08-07, 02:09 AM   #3
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It isn't the same issue I'm having actually. My pet bar IS showing up, but some of the options on the pet bar are missing. The really weird thing is when I'm not running mazzle I'm running bongos to configure my UI and it works normally.

Last edited by StrikerTS : 09-08-07 at 02:12 AM.
09-08-07, 07:28 AM   #4
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
More than likely the MazzleUI bongos bar does not have enough buttons assigned to it to show all the buttons you are looking for.
09-08-07, 08:41 AM   #5
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
this might be related...
bongos 2 (non-mazzle) sometimes does the following to me;

mounted (no pet no bar)
attacked (in combat)
dismount ( pet shows up , but not the bar)
ooc (pet bar appears )

maybe i missed a setting in bongos but ....

any ideas?

Doc
09-08-07, 09:25 AM   #6
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

maybe u should try out trinity bars?

i like it alot more than bongos
09-08-07, 10:52 AM   #7
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I'm too much of a newb to know what "MC a mob" means; I followed Qynova's link, but that didn't help me; I've not yet been in combat since mazzifying nor do I have a mount, so doc309's post doesn't pertain to me; StrikerTS' post is closest to what I'm experiencing - the pet bar shows up, but some options are missing.. like feed pet! I keep getting a message in the chat box about my pet looking in my bags and seeing no food.. Is there an autofeeder addon? If so, it's not working and my pet is now starving because I can't find the feed pet button.

I re-mazzified from the hunter specific to the big button basic and the vast majority of buttons are empty. I realize this is most likely true because I'm still low level; but I can't figure out how to fill them with the skills and options I do have available to me.

I know everyone knows what mazzle looks like, but here's a thumbnail just so people can see what I'm talking about:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mazzle_UI.jpg (118.5 KB, 646 views)
09-08-07, 12:04 PM   #8
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Eru, the feed pet button isn't on the pet bar it's a link you attack to your regular bars. Hit the 'P' button to open your spell book, click on the Beast Mastery tab and you'll find a spell in there called "Feed Pet."
09-08-07, 12:20 PM   #9
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Side note: I just noticed that Mazzle is running Bongos1, I've been running bongos 2, since the controls of the mods are different I'm going to try to import JUST the pet bar portion and hope I don't have to futz with code to get it to work.
09-08-07, 08:18 PM   #10
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by StrikerTS
Eru, the feed pet button isn't on the pet bar it's a link you attack to your regular bars. Hit the 'P' button to open your spell book, click on the Beast Mastery tab and you'll find a spell in there called "Feed Pet."
Thanks Striker, I got confused as to which bar was the pet bar, but I knew where to find it in the spellbook. I had placed it on a bar prior to installing mazzle and I don't see any of my previous bars other than the pet bar now, thus leading to my confusion. I opened the spellbook and put the feed pet icon on the box on the right which also holds the hearth, first aid and leatherworking icons. After clicking it to feed my pet the entire box disppeared! How do I get it back?

Also:
~why is the shadowmeld icon in 2 places? Down on the bar and up in the middle of the screen? How do I change this?

~I tried to place my attack icon along the bottom bar; but when I hovered it down there another 3x3 box appeared which partly covered the lower left of the action bars. When I put the icon back in the book that smaller box disappeared again.

~There's also a blue-bordered outline of a box on the upper, middle right with no info in it. What's it for? How do I either get rid of it or display info in it?

Sorry for asking all of this when I'm sure the answers are in the FAQ, but the FAQ is a bit overwhelming - lot's of info in it and a lot of it over my head.

[edit]I just realized I might be thread-jacking here. lol Striker - you want me to start my own thread?[/edit]

Last edited by Erurainon : 09-08-07 at 08:23 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pet Bar