10-08-11, 09:42 AM   #1
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
PTR 4.3 with RDX

Hello

I created a new branch RDX 8.2 for the PTR 4.3.

Actually there is one error with the secureAuraAPI.

Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:810: attempt to get length of local 'display' (a number value)Stack trace:-----------Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:1015: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:923>[C]: in function `Show'

It is a Blizzard bug.

Cheers
Sigg
10-18-11, 02:14 PM   #2
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i get this error on the ptr whenever i try to open any of the right-click menus (on packages/objects in the browser, on window title bars, ...)

Code:
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\Grid.lua:327: Division by zero

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\Grid.lua:361: in function `SetCellDimensions'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\List.lua:126: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\List.lua:124>
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\List.lua:163: in function `Update'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\List.lua:42: in function `SetDataSource'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\PopupMenu.lua:238: in function `Expand'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectBrowser.lua:529: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectBrowser.lua:496>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectBrowser.lua:196: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectBrowser.lua:192>
10-18-11, 02:34 PM   #3
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
fix in git.

thanks Brainn.

The secured aura stuff is still buggy...

Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedInfrastructure.lua:189: attempt to index local 'frame' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedInfrastructure.lua:209: in function <Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedInfrastructure.lua:208>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:727: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:700>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:1015: in function `SecureAuraHeader_Update'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:656: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:652>
10-18-11, 02:44 PM   #4
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
ok forget about the last error, it disappeared after using the correct version

now the only thing i have is:
Code:
Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedInfrastructure.lua:189: attempt to index local 'frame' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedInfrastructure.lua:209: in function <Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedInfrastructure.lua:208>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:727: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:700>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:1015: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:923>
[C]: in function `Show'
[string "-- UnitFrame: win_Buffs:uf_self_buffbar..."]:66: in function <[string "-- UnitFrame: win_Buffs:uf_self_buffbar..."]:37>
...erface\AddOns\RDX\Windows\Layout_SingleUnitFrame.lua:270: in function <...erface\AddOns\RDX\Windows\Layout_SingleUnitFrame.lua:259>
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\Function.lua:63: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\Function.lua:62>
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\Function.lua:63: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\Function.lua:62>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\Windows\Obj_Window.lua:114: in function `LoadState'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\Windows\Obj_Window.lua:212: in function `SetupWindow'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:449: in function `hsig'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\DispatchTable.lua:119: in function `Dispatch'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:938: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Timers\Schedulers.lua:144: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Timers\Schedulers.lua:131>
this appears when i have a window open that contains a secure aura icon feature.

and another thing: there is some new type of "extraactionbar" that is used in the new raid-encounters. it contains a button with a special ability, but not like the "possess"-bar the ability does not replace your skills but is an additional skill you can use. this frame does not show, and since rdx is the only addon i have enabled currently its obvious that it somehow interferes with it.
the only thing i currently know about that frame is the button is named "ExtraActionButton1", since whe could use a /click ExtraActionButton1 macro to use the skill.
10-18-11, 02:51 PM   #5
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
and another thing: there is some new type of "extraactionbar" that is used in the new raid-encounters. it contains a button with a special ability, but not like the "possess"-bar the ability does not replace your skills but is an additional skill you can use. this frame does not show, and since rdx is the only addon i have enabled currently its obvious that it somehow interferes with it.
the only thing i currently know about that frame is the button is named "ExtraActionButton1", since whe could use a /click ExtraActionButton1 macro to use the skill.
I need to dig in the Blizzard code.
10-18-11, 04:22 PM   #6
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
ok, the division by zero error returned
i did not change anything, just restartet the client and now its there again
10-19-11, 04:24 AM   #7
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
The same error message ?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » PTR 4.3 with RDX